Steps required for Such Conclusions:
(1) Create a framework for country studies.
(2) Identify focal points – regional and national (WHO and Member State).
(3) Set up an interdisciplinary and interministry expert group.
(4) Select/appoint a national consultant.
(5) Carry out research on the basis of the framework.
(6) Monitor, review and finalize the study.
(7) Identify gaps.
(8) Build capacity.
(9) Devise strategies.
(10) Establish task group to carry forward initiative.
High-quality infrastructure is one of the most important prerequisites for fostering the growth of the e-health industry. (The main determinants of the e-business environment for health are technology, connectivity, bandwidth availability, telephone charges, power supply and real estate.)
India is awa…